About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, recently moved from B.C. Canada to Sonoma County, California. My art revolves mainly around photography/modeling, sculpting, writing, drawing, and making weird, witchy dolls
The links are to my, and my b/friend's photoblogs. Check them out if you like ... or if you're not into fineart nudes ... then don't.

free weinies and beer

watermelon sugar

Saturday, July 12, 2008

ART

It's nearly midnight. I've been listening to great music and working on several new artworks - sculptures with found animal bones, dolls, clay, a miniature harmonica, a large cross, etc.

The doors and windows are open to let in the breeze, I'm wearing shorts and an earth toned shirt made in Lithuania. I'm drinking Southern Comfort and soda on ice.

I just took a break to step outside onto the deck. The music wafted out through the screen door. I stood in the moonlight and listened to two different kinds of crickets singing. They sing nearly year round.

I love being an artist.

No comments: