About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, recently moved from B.C. Canada to Sonoma County, California. My art revolves mainly around photography/modeling, sculpting, writing, drawing, and making weird, witchy dolls
The links are to my, and my b/friend's photoblogs. Check them out if you like ... or if you're not into fineart nudes ... then don't.

free weinies and beer

watermelon sugar

Sunday, August 24, 2008

AVA MARIA

I've been looking for a choir to join, and in googling, found something called 'Threshold Choir'. It's a women's choir, and they sing for people who are dying, and for people who are troubled in life. So I emailed the woman in charge. I'm waiting for her reply.

I was all emotional after looking at photographs and testimonials from these women, singing for people about to die. Thinking about the fact that I might soon be one of these women singing for these people.

I clipped Mike's ipod into the waistband of my shorts, pressed the plugs into my ears, and stepped out into the sun. Just as Stevie Wonder began to sing Ava Maria, Mike came up to me, turned me around so my back was against his chest, and gave me the longest, most beautiful hug.

No comments: