About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, recently moved from B.C. Canada to Sonoma County, California. My art revolves mainly around photography/modeling, sculpting, writing, drawing, and making weird, witchy dolls
The links are to my, and my b/friend's photoblogs. Check them out if you like ... or if you're not into fineart nudes ... then don't.

free weinies and beer

watermelon sugar

Friday, August 8, 2008

F*CKIN' GREAT LIFE


... Ahem ... allow me to brag ....

... MY LIFE IS F*CKING PERFECT !!!!! (Here's why....)

*After a lifetime in rainy, cold B.C. Canada, I now live in Friggen Sonoma County.

*I can go bike riding along the edges of grape fields that look like I'm in f*cking France, whenever I want.

*I ride as passenger in the car, past beautiful California hills with cows and horses, with my sunglasses on, and my arm resting on my open window.

*I wake up every morning in the loft that Mike built, underneath white feather blankets, listening to Jr. (our retarded bluebird son), and all the other birds, screaming in our apple tree.

*I have endless artist supplies that will last me a lifetime.

*The tomatoes I planted in the garden are flourishing, and we get to eat them every day whenever we want.

*Artichokes ... need I say more ... ?

*I have a great youngest sister.

*Mike Loves me, and tells me daily that I'm beautiful, and that he's proud to be seen with me, and that he watches me when I'm not looking, even as I'm waking up in the morning, and then he describes the way he see's me (in such a gorgeous way).

*Mike tells me to stop wearing my contacts so often, and that I'm beautiful in my glasses.

*When we've ended the night in the loft, watching a movie, and I've fallen asleep in Mike's arms, he removes my glasses and rolls me over his body, grabbing my pillow in time so that he can thrust it under my head as I land on my side of the bed. And sometimes the blankets get stuck under my body and so he can't roll me off him, and we laugh our heads off.

*I'm in love, and I'm well loved.

*We have a SMOKIN'! sex life.

I could add so much more, but I think this is enough.

I know it sounds like I was bragging here, and I guess I was, but what I wanted to say to everyone (and those of you who read my first "my thoughts" blog will especially relate to what I'm stressing here) ... we only have one life to live. Make a good one.

No comments: