About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, recently moved from B.C. Canada to Sonoma County, California. My art revolves mainly around photography/modeling, sculpting, writing, drawing, and making weird, witchy dolls
The links are to my, and my b/friend's photoblogs. Check them out if you like ... or if you're not into fineart nudes ... then don't.

free weinies and beer

watermelon sugar

Thursday, June 12, 2008

HI AGAIN

In the past couple of days, I reread my entire first blog (and the thing is HUGE).

I tried to begin another, similar blog after I began my new life here, but it petered out (the blog, not my new life). I was too distracted (and who could blame me?). Also, I no longer felt the need to pour out my heart in a blog. Not to mention I was getting used to a thousand absolutely new things. My life, and my world, were brand spankin new.

In my final post for that blog, I left a link to a new blog that was intended to be the continuation of 'my thoughts'. I've now killed that link, because the blog sucked, (as I said, it petered out, and I couldn't focus....). Now, fourteen months later, I'm trying again. I'm replacing the killed link with a link to this new blog.

I feel like being a jabbermouth again, so here I go.

No comments: