About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, recently moved from B.C. Canada to Sonoma County, California. My art revolves mainly around photography/modeling, sculpting, writing, drawing, and making weird, witchy dolls
The links are to my, and my b/friend's photoblogs. Check them out if you like ... or if you're not into fineart nudes ... then don't.

free weinies and beer

watermelon sugar

Friday, June 13, 2008

MY TOPLESS/DANCING/IPOD/GARDENING WORLD

The other day I spent several hours out in the back yard, with the Ipod clipped to my waistband blasting Beatles, and Whitestripes into my head, dancing topless, with wine, in friggen Sonoma County, pruning roses, and watering the artichokes and tomatoes.

Wadda Life.

Halfway through, Mike came into the yard, saw I had the Ipod on (so I couldn't hear), so he waved, and sat down on the garden bench. I called out "HI!" in an overly loud voice (because I couldn't hear), unclipped the Ipod and joined him on the bench.

We talked about money stuff (mutual funds). And about garden stuff. And about the birds we could see from the bench. Etc.

He got up to do some yoga. He told me he'd taken some pictures of me as I was lost in my Ipod/wine/dancing topless pruning world. I hadn't even seen him there.

After a while, he kissed me, and went back into the house. I went back to my topless/dancing/ Ipod/etc world.

A nice day.

No comments: